EXPAND YOUR POTENTIAL WITH A GROWING FIRM
Blais Civil Engineers is experiencing growth and it is an exciting time in our companyís development. We are a dynamic engineering consulting firm with a diverse mix of commercial, industrial, institutional and residential clients.
The Civil Engineer position provides an opportunity for a dedicated, hard-working individual to participate in site design, permitting, and construction administration services. As we continue to grow, there is ample opportunity for taking on increased responsibilities.
Blais Civil Engineers offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are the right individual, we would like you to become an integral part of our team. We appreciate your interest in Blais Civil Engineers! We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelorís degree in civil engineering
- Strong written, verbal, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Design experience with commercial, residential, and industrial site design.
- Competency in: Word, Excel, Outlook, Autocad Civil 3D, HydroCAD
- Experience with construction documentation including drawings and specifications.
- Experience with preparing drawings including: site layout & utilities plans, grading & drainage plans, erosion & sedimentation control plan, pre and post-development drainage plans, roadway plan & profiles, water quality worksheets, site cross-sections
- Experience with stormwater management design and understanding of local/state permitting including MDEP Stormwater/SLODA/NRPA, and Municipal site plan/subdivision permitting
- Construction administration and inspection experience
- Must have a valid driverís license
Other Helpful Experience
- Public presentation
- Budget tracking
- Proposal writing
- Civil Engineering: 4 years
Required License Or Certification
Please send resumes and inquiries to email@example.com